Saturday, September 8, 2012

V-Ball (AGAIN! =)

Are you tired of hearing about volleyball? Well, sorry. You get to hear a little about it again.

Yesterday we went to my coach's house for the third time, I think, to finish our splatter-paint t-shirts. This was after practice. We did the plank ("plank" = extreme pain) and wall sits or wall squats or whatever they're called. It was very painful. We also ran crazily the day before. Not really my thing, but both practices were pretty good. We didn't do as many suicides as I thought we would. And love how they're called suicides, right? No. But it does show that they are pretty bad. Well, I'd rather sprint some than run a long distance at whatever pace I want. I don't have long legs, ok? Running is no easy feat.

Oh, and our game was canceled on Friday. I don't know why...

Today I went to a friend's house. I watched Cars 2 for the first time (please don't laugh) and swam and ate cake and ice cream and sang (ok, I laughed the whole time and didn't end up singing at all) to my friend. Yes. It was lots of fun.

Pretty much I didn't accomplish anything this Saturday except for having fun. Oh well.

I thought I'd share this....just because you needed to see this cute little piggy we call Bandit. And it wouldn't be my blog without any randomness, right?



2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Aww! Thats a cute picture!

Kristin said...

aww! such a cute little paw!