Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The First

Hello!

So sorry for not posting....been busy. I don't have time for a long post right now, but I just wanted to let you know that last night my team had our first volleyball game! AND I GOT TO PLAY THE WHOLE TIME! But that's probably because one of our players was sick (please pray for her) and the other was busy (and she is probably our best player). AND! We actually won! YAY! Even if we lost two players. Even if we looked like Cheetos in our socks. And even if we were so nervous and confused we could barely get lined up on the court properly.

 I served and actually made is over the net (and one time almost hit my grandma - obviously, that was out). After the game we went outside and talked. Some of us screamed. Amazingly, I did not join in. =)

Our next game is on Friday....we've been told that they are a much harder team. Let's hope not! 

GOODBYE FOR NOW!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Good luck on your next game!