Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Piña Colada Recipe


(YEAH, I KNOW! - I'm not using the same font as I have in the last couple of posts. BE GLAD. Now I realize I don't really love this font...better stick to the other one. Just kidding. Although I don't really like this font....)

Piña Colada Smoothie

Ingredients:

2 bananas - frozen

1 cup pineapple – frozen or fresh

1 cup milk (we used almond milk, but any kind will work)

1/8 teaspoon coconut extract/flavoring

2 tablespoons sugar

Directions

Blend all ingredients in blender. Add ice if necessary or use more or less frozen fruit to get the
consistency you want.

This is SOOO good! My mom came up with it the other day. It's very sweet, so if you like sweet things, this is totally for you!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

3 comments:

The Spicys said...

I am trying this! (and sounding like a dork!)

Emily said...

It's SO GOOD!

Brooke said...

Yummmmmmm