Thursday, August 30, 2012

Like a pig

Today I sweated like a pig.  And I know you REALLY wanted to know that!

I had volleyball practice today, and for whatever reason, I was really tired afterward. We only did a few (horrible) suicides, and I didn't even get to play in the game (well, not a REAL game - it's too hard to explain) much at all. I was about to fall asleep in band...well, not quite, but I was really tired. Plus I was kinda bored because the stuff we were learning was really easy.....

Tonight my dad and I went out and practiced some. This basically involved me flopping and falling and hitting the volleyball onto our neighbor's roof. Good times. My feet have not been this dirty in awhile. Neither have my legs. Even with all the dirt, it was fun. I went for the vb a lot more because we played in the grass (obviously), not on a court, so it was much....softer. Duh. You knew that.

Right now I'm listening to tobyMac's new album....on YouTube. =) Not sure whether or not I will buy it.
The other day I was buying a song on iTunes, and I bought the wrong one and started screaming. I'm sorta weird. I kept saying (and am still saying), "I can't believe I just wasted ONE DOLLAR AND TWENTY-NINE CENTS on a song I don't like!" Yeah...I'm freaking out about a dollar and twenty-nine cents. (I say that the songs that cost more than ninety-nine cents are expensive....yeah, I know. Very weird.) Hey, I could have bought a different song with that money, ok? I could have bought one of the new tobyMac songs! Every penny counts, right? Right. Considering that there are about a gazillion songs that I want (ok, not nearly that much =), that was like pouring money down the drain. Except it's maybe more like dumping money into cyberspace.....just never mind.

Goodnight. I better go to bed (OR NOT!) before I start making even less sense. Is that possible?! DO NOT ANSWER THAT.



2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, I hate it when I buy the wrong song with a whole $1.29! It really does seem so wasteful to me as well ;)

Kryn said...

I've never bought any music on itunes before, so I've never done that!