Monday, July 16, 2012

A Little Shower....

 Today we had a little shower. Actually, it was a very large shower. There was lots and lots and lots of thunder. There was a lightning strike around our house - I think it was across the lake (aka the drainage ditch, aka the retention pond, aka the canal - it's not a canal). After the rain, I ventured out with my camera.


 


 

Here are some pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with rain......




I love these earrings! People always say how cute they are (which, of course, makes me love the earrings).



 Striped Dress + French Manicure = AWESOME.

And this is totally off-topic, too, but I heard Justin Bieber and Michael Bublé in Kohl's the other day. I am not a Belieber and I don't have Bieber Fever (although my friend and I wrote about how we did on the sidewalk once). Just so you know.

Happy Monday! Please be amazing and comment and follow my blog. Thank you.

2 comments:

Kryn said...

I heard Stayin' Alive in Moes yesterday. AND GUESS WHO WE SAW?!

Kryn said...

Oh, and it hardly rained here!