Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm no butterfly

I will save you from hearing my complaints about swim team and just say that I am utterly exhausted. We got a new coach. Let me tell ya, if I thought Zach was hard on us, I hadn't seen anything yet.

I don't get butterfly. When I hear the word buttefly, I think of a graceful creature, fluttering through the air. I am no butterfly. I have not ever been graceful. I don't do butterfly (the stroke) - I do some strange movement that makes it look like I'm drowning. And it's amazing I don't drown.

 I am not joking when I say that I am super tired. Like I was so tired I could barely lift my spoon tonight at dinner. I didn't up wearing my silly swim cap tonight - BIG mistake. I won't do that again.

And I said more than I told you I would.

And that's all I'll say on this.

And I use the word and too much. 




3 comments:

Kryn said...

I have actually gotten to the point where I don't have butterfly - don't kill me, but I think that if I was stronger, I'd really like it! Okay, do I have like boundless energy or something? I wasn't really tired at all! (Which is weird, because I normally am!

Emily said...

Ok, I was like, so exhausted - and I'm not usually THAT tired...I mean, I'm always tired afterward, but I was sooooooooo tired last night.

Kryn said...

There was one night like that for me, but it was a few weeks ago. Too bad you didn't come to sewing - there were not enough helpers!