Friday, July 13, 2012

First Concert

Well, band is officially over. It was fun! - Yes, even the concert was fun. Even if there were annoying kids sitting next to me. Even if it was freezing backstage. And even if I was being stabbed in the back by a boy's flute, it was still pretty great. Especially considering that it was my first concert ever. I will probably do it again next year.

Now I am relaxing in a maxi dress, drinking a coffee drink (it's a milkshake-type-thing that Mom made). Earlier Andy went to a birthday party, so I got to go to lunch with Mom and Dad. We also got to go to Target and Hobby Lobby. I had a gift card for Hobby Lobby, so I got a canvas for my room. I think I am going to rearrange my room sometime soon; I can possibly post a pic (once I get it cleaned ;).

Please comment and follow my blog! Thanks!

TOODLES!

3 comments:

Three Sisters said...

Concerts are awesome!! New followers right here! :)

Kristin said...

was your drink called a mocha frappucino.

Emily said...

Um...We just call it a coffee drink. :) BTW, got your letter! Thanks a TON for writing! Going to reply soon!