Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Blog

Hi, I'm Emily and this is my new blog. Obviously. So anyway, I'm a Christian teenage girl who loves God, her family and friends, fluffy animals, fashion (What Not to Wear rocks), music (I play the piano and am learning to play the flute), Vera Bradley, and a whole lot more. I enjoy swim team (well, not always =), volleyball, watching cheesy movies with my bestie, photography, reading (I <3 Bonnets and Bugles), and wasting time on the computer. I am an expert at procrastinating and being indecisive. I am totally random and I think the 1800s are really cool. I want to live a life pleasing to Jesus my Savior, who died so that I could live for eternity with Him.

I hope you enjoy my blog!

*emily*

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am an expert at procrastinating too! Who knew? lol I like your blog; can't wait to see future posts :)
<3 Laura

Emily said...

Thanks!!!!