Thursday, January 10, 2013

painting takes you places you never expected it would

Hey. Right now I'm drinking a strange, fizzy pink drink I made that was supposed to be a strawberry lemonade slushy (Pinterest is responsible for this =). I'm waiting for part of a painting to dry so that I can finish it without the paint mixing. I ended up in the bathroom with the painting, dripping blue watercolor into the bathtub. Funny where art leads you, huh? =) If you ever decide to dump a lot of water on a painting - and then add more paint - I suggest doing it near a sink or bathtub. Just my personal preference. Totally random, but I was doing a painting for my mom for Christmas and ended up dumping a container of water (with black paint in it) all over my carpet. Thankfully it came up REALLY easily, but I was a little scared for a minute. Oh, and last night, I found a song I listened to when I was five and started freaking out (it used to be my favorite song - and probably is now, too). I should probably go finish my painting and read my amazing books that I could go on and on and on about (and I would, too, if you were interested =). You can tell I get a little - ok a lot - excited about them.

xoxo

1 comment:

Kryn said...

I made the coolest painting today, I'll email you a pic! We're painting buds! (And ready to mingle!)