Tuesday, November 13, 2012

one afternoon in fall


I experimented with my camera.



I got dangerously close to one of....those things.



I petted a strange cat while my little creature (Toby) sat inside, howling at the top of his lungs in protest.


I photographed some weirdly tame sparrows.



I went to a cemetery (Arlington National Cemetery, to be correct) and it was really fascinating.



I went up a mountain and stepped out of fall and into winter. Wow, that photo's not in focus correctly.

So maybe not all of these were in the same afternoon. But hey, we're trying to sound all poeticy and whatever, right? So maybe this can't be classified as "poeticy". But whatever.


And don't ask if poeticy is a word.

(Because it is now.)

1 comment:

Kryn said...

Purdey My frem! I LOVE DC...AND YOU!